Wednesday, April 2, 2008

1st April update - Not April Fool!

So far, I am still enjoying the trill of blogging. There's been some delay in posting due to work. Its tough as i've just came back from reservist and during this transition, i have a new job offer! The money is there, so is the uncertainty and discomfort of coming out of my comfort zone. . . gosh!

Anyway, that aside, 1.5 months has passed since i first started posting and these are some of the "milestones" achieved:

1. Stats count: 1250 visitors
2. Adsense: $5.30
3. AdToll: $1.22
4. Hits4Pay: $10.60
5. IsbaelMarco: $1.26 (I have not clicked as much as i can.)
6. Clicksense: $0.83
7. e-mailpaysu: $10.345

Well, I have not really made any money online yet. I'll probably need to build on the content (more regular posting) and downline for the exchanges and PTC sites. Nevertheless, I'm glad to have achieve stats count of 1250 visitors and hope more visitors will leave their precious comments here.

0 comments:

Feedback Form