Thursday, May 1, 2008

1st May update - Labour day

Today is a holiday for me and many others. A day for me to relax and do some posting, surf paid-to-click sites and visit my favourite TS25 traffic exchange!

I've reached the 3rd month of blogging. Looking back, though I did not manage to earn hundreds yet, not to mention thousands, but I am still enjoying this road of discovery of many things that is new to me.

Till date, these are the sites I am consistently visiting and their earning report. I have to recommend Isabelmacro which has 15+ sites to click daily. If one can click faithfully without downline, it is possible to clock few dollars / month.

1. Adsense: $6.20
2. Adtoll: $1.22
3. Isabelmacro: $5.30
4. Clixsense: $1.64
5. buxto: $2.52
6. Hits4pay: $11.08
7. PropaidEmail: $50.76
8. E-mailPaysU: $10.445
9. TS25: No $$ earn but managed to get into the syndicate downline and the reward is good and interestingly challenging. It gives me lots of traffic credits to promote my PTCs above.

If you are interested in any of the above but in doubt, feel free to leave me a comment or simply try it out first as it's FREE after all.

0 comments:

Feedback Form